Forms for Tradespersons
- Important Internet Explorer (browser) is no longer supported for payment when using our online forms.
- Submit Online Means you complete and submit the form online. The forms can be submitted using a variety of web browsers. Payments (required for some forms) require a valid debit or credit card - VISA, MasterCard or American Express. Alternatively, select the invoice option on the form.
- Print & Mail Means you electronically-fill the form, then print and submit via mail or walk-in. Payments (required for some forms) are accepted at all offices, and include certified/business cheques and/or money orders made payable to the “Minister of Finance”. Alternatively, you can select the invoice option on the form. NOT accepted: American Express, cash and personal cheques. Credit card (Visa, Mastercard) payments for Print and Mail forms can be made in person only.
- Blank forms can be provided if you experience any difficulties completing the forms. Please contact the Nova Scotia Apprenticeship Agency's General Inquiries line.
This course is open to anyone who wishes to become a Blaster Assistant. It satisfies the safety course requirement of the LAE Technical Safety Division. (Note: There is a fee for enrollment.) For more info, see Blaster on the Trades page.
How to Register for Blaster Certification Renewal Training - See pg 7 2. Blaster Certification Renewal Training
Note: Trade Qualifiers are automatically scheduled for an exam sitting.
The Tradesperson's Tools Deduction provides employed tradespersons with an annual deduction of up to $500 to help cover the cost of new tools necessary for their trade. The deduction applies to the total cost of eligible tools if:
- the total cost exceeds $1,000;
- the tools were purchased after May 1, 2006;
- the purchase was made by an employed tradesperson.
Tradespersons may also be eligible for a HST Rebate on the the purchase of new, required tools.
Certificates and ID Cards
Renewing or Replacing
Please select Renew or Replace below, depending on what you need. Only "Renew" if your Certificate of Qualification is expiring and it's in a compulsory-certified trade.