The Orientation Program for Apprentices (estimated time: 2 hr)
This 5-part Orientation is a mandatory mini-course for newly registered apprentices. It is packed with detailed information essential for navigating our apprenticeship system in Nova Scotia. While it is intended for registered apprentices, anyone who is curious about this post-secondary pathway is welcome to take a look. Registration is not required.
- Module 1: Learning About Apprenticeship (20 minutes)
- Module 2: Navigating the System (25 minutes)
- Module 3: Diversity and Respect (25 minutes)
- Module 4: Trade Specifics (15 minutes)
- Module 5: Financial Supports (15 minutes)